torsdag, mars 29, 2007

Låtleken

Jag testade denna en gång för några månader sen, men den verkade vara lite för ny för ingen ville leka leken så jag testar igen! Kom igen!

”Step 1: Put your iTunes or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarassing.
Step 3: Bold out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!”


1. baby, i know you're hurting, right now you feel like you could never love again

2. Is there a question about it?

3. she's freaky and she knows it

4. Seven Four, taking me away

5. ooohohohohohhh wipeout

6. You better love loving and you better behave

7. When we laugh indoors, the blissful tones bounce off the walls

8. I only knew you for a little while

9. you sit there in your heartache

10. tumble out of bed and I stumble to the kitchen

11. I'm a love man

12. yeah you're burning

13. did you get what you want, do you know what it is, do you care?


14.
1-2 1-2 Keep It On

15. Reach for a higher ground

16. I Saw You, It was a rainy day in may or june

17. it's a good thing tears never show in the pouring rain

18. Why do I listen to sad songs

19. How the fuck can we believe

20. we had our life, we had our love

21. now don't you believe me


22. wasting my time lord, wasting my time

23. sometimes you're better off dead

24. when I was seventeen

25. once upon a time, i thought that I would go far

26. turn left up the street, nothing but gray concrete and dead beats

27. when they kick out your front door

28. are you ready for some darkness?

27. whatcha gonna do katie?

28. sit and wait for the day, where your life might change

29. It's not easy having yourself a good time

30. no use in being down, when there's no tomorrow

3 kommentarer:

Flanellskjorta sa...

haha, tian... hmmm, vilken kan det vara.
på 15 vill jag gissa den där låten brent sjunger med desrée. "Cause we're living, living, in a crazy maze"
inte alls rätt va? men roligt!

VISION sa...

inte rätt men på tian har du rätt iaf ;)

Manis sa...

menjagkaningenuuuhuu